During the internship you will gain real working experience in different departments and see daily life of an airline. Not only see, but also take part and involve yourself in different tasks set by manager and colleagues. This is amazing opportunity to experience yourself in airline from administrative side, still facing dynamic and challenges in aviation field.
You may choose one of the following Departments:
- Ground Handling
- Compliance Monitoring Department
- IT Department
- Safety Department
- Crew Training Department
- Preferable student;
- Good English (written and spoken);
- Good Microsoft Excel skills;
- High preciseness and accuracy skills;
- Positive personality with good communication skills.
- Internship with a potential for a job offer after succesful cooperation;
- Professional training and opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Free lunch and fresh fruits;
Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with mandatory note “Internship” specifying your preferable department.