Pregnant passengers are allowed to travel up to 36 weeks of pregnancy without any additional documentation.
Expectant mother takes full responsibility for the health of herself and fetus/baby in any case in accordance with these conditions and Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage, especially when:
- There is uncertainty about progress of pregnancy or time of birth;
- Complications in delivery may be expected.
Air travel is prohibited for expectant mothers and newborn babies if:
- Passenger within the last 7 days prior childbirth or in the term more than 36 weeks.
- The passenger within the first 7 days after delivery.
- After 32nd week travel is not allowed in case of multiple pregnancies.