SmartLynx ATO is a leading approved airline pilot training company in the Baltic States. Experienced team of training captains and instructors prove type rating courses for Airbus A320 series.
SmartLynx ATO offers the most comprehensive, applied ground training available today. Our core philosophy is to equip graduates with the aviation and commercial knowledge needed for today's professional environment.
Our ground school courses include full support manuals (CBT programs, DVD, hard copies of books) and classroom tuition with practical and applied training, including in the aircraft or simulator. The course manuals are up to date in the market, make theory simple, and are written by pilots to pilots.
Base Training is included in the package of SmartLynx Type Rating program.
A course includes:
-Base Training, Touch and Go
Training groups take place in Riga, Latvia starting from November 2016.
(ORA.ATO.145); (AMC1 ORA.ATO.230 (a)(a)(2))
ATO ensures that the students meet all the pre-requisites for training established in Part-Medical and Part-FCL.
1) Hold a valid:
– ATPL(A) or
– CPL(A) and theoretical knowledge equal to requirements for the issue of ATPL(A)
2) Hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
3) Hold a valid multi-engine Instrumental Rating (A)
4) Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC course if applying for the issue of the first type rating for the multi-pilot aeroplane type (Part FCL.720.A)
5) Have at least level 4 of knowledge of English language.
NOTE: The English language level has to be in pilot license or additional certificate of English proficiency level issued by authority where pilot passed the examination or by authority issued pilot license)
6) Have at least 70 hours as pilot-in-command of aeroplanes if applying for the issue of the first type rating for the multi-pilot aeroplane type (Part FCL.720.A)
7) Be older than 18 years
All above mentioned documents have to be valid on start of the course and during all the course.
We do not cover travel, accommodation expenses, and pick-up for the course.
In case of successful A320 Type Rating, SmartLynx Airlines may offer further Line Training and Employment Contract, but it is not guaranteed.
Please contact us in case of further questions:
Monday - Friday 10:00-17:00 (local time)
Direct office line is: +371 67115150