AOG Materials Coordinator
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is acknowledged ACMI provider in EU, Asia, Africa on Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. We are an EU based airline company, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia and two subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta. SmartLynx Airlines is proud to have received the "2019 Best Employer in Transportation" award in Latvia.
- Experience in Logistics & Purchasing Operations, ability to work within rigid time lines;
- Experience in aviation material control will be considered as advantage;
- Ability to work independently and within team and take the lead;
- Confident with strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and Responsibilities;
- Willingness to embrace change and to drive improvements within the business;
- Commercial focus and understanding of On Time Performance.
What will you do:
The AOG Materials Controller is responsible for the fulfilment of Internal and external customer AOG and routine requirements, including order entry and management, part sourcing, and timely shipping of parts. You will be dealing with the entire request process – from taking customer requests to delivering the component shipment. AOG is a 24/7 operation. Shift start and end times may vary and will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
- Managing/ monitoring incoming material demands (routine and critical), interfacing with Smartlynx warehouse, Maintenance Control Center, Operations Control Center, Line Maintenance Technicians, Vendors, Logistics companies;
- Quickly responding to the AOG (Aircraft on Ground) requests in the most effective way;
- Serving internal and external customer requests in line with contractual parameters to ensure smooth operations;
- Documenting actions taken in the ERP system, ensuring accuracy and paying attention to detail;
- Sourcing units worldwide when required including logistics solutions;
- Track and trace units until they reach their final destination.
Working with SmartLynx Airlines brings:
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in fast developing multicultural environment.