Crew Resource Supervisor
We are a leading ACMI, charter and cargo provider with HQ in Riga and two subsidiaries in Tallinn and Malta. SmartLynx is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award. Our team works in a collaborative open environment with many dynamic opportunities. Join us for a fun career journey!
- University graduate or higher professional education;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English, Latvian, and Russian language skills;
- High preciseness and accuracy;
- Very good communication skills;
- Able to react quickly and to take responsibility;
- At least 5 years of previous professional experience (preferably in aviation or maritime);
- Ability to work in stressful situations;
- Excellent understanding of the crew planning problem, for both flight crew and cabin crew.
What will you do:
- Administer Training System (MINT) and provide technical expertise in development of all training forms;
- Ensure that crew training system (MINT) is up to date and liaise with all involved departments;
- Prepare and upload presentations and tests for Flight and Cabin crew in Moodle;
- Assist with system (MINT, Raido and Moodle) check and quality assurance;
- Provide post-implementation support and on-going support measures;
- Prepare overview reports when required.
With SmartLynx you will get:
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Learn more about us in What makes us the SMART TEAM? brochure.