Cabin Crew Training Coordinator
SmartLynx does not only provide “efficient capacity management solutions with trained and motivated staff” to our customers; we also offer sky high opportunities to our employees! Join the Smart Team and 2019 Best Employer in Transportation sector in Latvia.
- University graduate or started higher education;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Mature and stress resistant personality with good communication skills;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken), good Latvian and Russian;
- Understanding of aviation business.
Considered as advantage:
- Previous work experience in aviation or tourism industry;
- Previous experience in crew training and/or crew planning processes.
What will you do:
- Ensure that cabin crew trainings are scheduled in a timely, efficient and effective manner and according to internal manuals and procedures;
- Prepare recurrent, initial, conversion training plans for crew in liaison with crew planning;
- Manage the booking of appropriate training facilities;
- Update crew training forms and ensure that training records are complete, updated and archived obtaining relevant signatures when necessary;
- Keep personal training files of crew members updated at all times in RAIDO (system) as well as personal folders;
- Monitor all expiries including completing a 30-day expiry review, ensuring the MINT and Raido systems are up to date and liaising with crew planning for re-planning where required;
- Liaise with authorities and other interested parties in case of inspection of training files of crew members;
- If requested by Direct Manager, prepare overview reports and take part in developing new procedures.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in fast developing multicultural environment.