Business Development Project Coordinator
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is acknowledged ACMI provider in EU, Asia, Africa on Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. We are an EU based airline company, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia and two subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta. SmartLynx Airlines is proud to have received the "2019 Best Employer in Transportation" award in Latvia.
- Preferably a student of business administration, economics or sales;
- Good English (written and spoken);
- Good Microsoft Excel skills;
- High preciseness and accuracy skills;
- Positive personality with good communication skills.
What will you do:
- Communication with potential Training Centre students on a daily basis (not direct sales);
- Ensure the necessary documentation (reviewing documents and transferring those to other departments);
- Analysis of the market;
- Analysis of SmartLynx Airlines Training Centre processes and preparation of recommendations for process updates;
- Analysis of project costs.
You will get:
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in fast developing multicultural environment.