Your new job is here!
SmartLynx Airline continues to expand and we are looking for A320 type rated Pilots who would like to join our multi-cultural company.
- 10 months` pay guaranteed, Experience-based fees
- Basic Gross Income up to 96 075 Eur + bonuses (Overtime/Excess Sector Pay)
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE
- Commuting contract 7days in a row OFF + 2 days for travel
- Accommodation (while on base)
- Loss of License/ Life Insurance
- Paperless Cockpit
Requirements for direct entry are:
- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license, and
- Valid and current ME-IR, and
- At least ICAO level 4 English proficiency, and
- Valid EASA Part-MED certificate class 1*, and
- Valid A320 type rating in license with:
- at least 500 block hours as PIC on A320 type for Captains with total flight time 3500 BLH;
- at least 500 block hours on A320 type for First Officers.
Please apply your CV data using Pilot CV form!
You can address your inquiries also to e-mail address: email@example.com
Candidates close to these requirements can also apply for further review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you`re a Cadet pilot interested in SmartLynx Training Centre (ATO), please apply via: http://www.smartlynx.aero/corporate/ato/application-form
Assessment time schedule:
- 25/26/27 - Apr - 2019 Amsterdam(NL)