Crew Planning Specialist
SmartLynx does not only provide “efficient capacity management solutions with trained and motivated staff” to our customers; we also offer sky high opportunities to our employees! Join the Smart Team and 2019 Best Employer in Transportation sector in Latvia.
- Graduated from University;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline Operations or related fields will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility; Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English, Latvian and Russian language skills.
What will you do:
- Prepare and distribute long term rosters for crew members;
- Ensure that crew activities are scheduled in accordance with relevant legislation and company documentation;
- Maintain crew legality in RAIDO system;
- Administer crew requests;
- Prepare overview reports.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in fast developing multicultural environment.