Crew Control Officer
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is acknowledged ACMI provider in EU, Asia, Africa on Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. We are an EU based airline company, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia and two subsidiaries in Estonia and Malta. SmartLynx Airlines is proud to have received the "2019 Best Employer in Transportation" award in Latvia.
- University graduate or started higher education;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Mature and stress resistant personality with good communication skills;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Excellent English (both: written and spoken), good Latvian and Russian;
- Understanding of aviation business.
Considered as advantage:
- Previous work experience in aviation or tourism industry;
- Previous experience in crew planning processes.
What will you do:
- Ensure that crew activities are scheduled in a timely, efficient and effective manner and according to internal and local procedures;
- Check flight coverage for next 72 hours period;
- Follow crews legal flight duty and rest periods;
- Do all necessary arrangements and use all available communications to fulfil operational needs;
- In cooperation with Commercial department, Crew Travel Officer and/or OCC handle ad-hoc flight requests;
- Ensure complete and precise information flow between shifts and other departments;
- Monitor roster disruptions on monthly basis to minimize further roster disruptions;
- Liaison with the relevant authorities.
Working with SmartLynx Airlines brings:
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Health insurance;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in fast developing multicultural environment;