We entrust HR manager the responsibility of developing an environment for productive, thriving workforce, be the main driver of healthy work environment and climate among employees, building strong relationships between the departments and support all business levels of the company. HR Manager is actively taking part in creating and leading HR programs and policies within the organisation which apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company employed and contracted personnel.
- Planning, organising, and monitoring the activities and actions of HR department, including SmartLynx Airlines Latvia and Estonia and manage relations in these areas with other outsourced units when necessary;
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems;
- Plan, monitor, subordinate and optimise the office resources and capacities in line with expected and actual business volume and requirements;
- Improve and develop recruitment channels and resources around the World.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and implementation of salary policy
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Overseeing recruitment projects for all personnel, actively taking part in the recruitment process
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- On timely basis review, process invoices and other purchase documents, including electronic posting of costs by accounts, projects, clients, etc. Prepare monthly reports, analyze data and information while seeking to optimize the controlled costs;
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, motivation, corporative culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development;
- Ensure high level and quality of job performance of own;
- Set professionality and high work ethics example;
- Show initiative and participate in process of enhancing own professional competence;
- Represent SmartLynx towards client in accordance with best practices (during business trips and other business-related activities);
- Actively involve and undertake other duties as assigned by direct manager or top management.
- Supervise Office Administrator job and functions (welcoming culture, assistance to welfare, support functions: ID cards, proxy cards, stationery etc.);
- Lead procurement process for outsourced services/products related to scope of HR and employee wellbeing
- Cooperation and assistance to the Board on all related matters of the business
- Graduated in Human Resources, MBA or Psychology
- Experience in HR management or related position
- Excellent developed communication and people managing skills;
- Possess and is able to show strong organization, planning and time management skills;
- Capable to think critically and making decisions
- Should possess negotiation skills
- “Yes” approach mindset, adapt quickly to new business environments and possible rapid changes in business plans
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs;
- Practical experience with working on presentations and speaking in front of audience
- Understanding of analytics and finance for business needs support
- Fluent Latvian and English language skills
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Health Insurance;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in fast developing multicultural environment.