Operations Control Center (OCC) officers are responsible for operational control of day to day flight operations. They are like pilots on the ground: they prepare flight plans, analyze and evaluate meteorological information, analyze airports conditions, amount of fuel required, etc.
Crew planning team (long term planners, dispatchers and crew support specialists) are there to take care of each individual - pilots and cabin crew members - individual work schedule according to aviation regulations.
OCC, Crew Control Officers and Crew Support Specialists form the 24/7 operational team.
CREW SUPPORT SPECIALIST
(TEMPORARY CONTRACT – 1,5 years)
Job description, tasks
- Ensure that crew activities are scheduled in a timely, efficient and effective manner and according to SmartLynx Airlines Operations Manual;
- Ensure all the arrangements for Crew members for next 72h are done (hotel request, pick-up information, travel bookings and any other required);
- Control e-mail flow and respond to each individual accordingly;
- Cooperate with Crew Operations dispatchers and OCC Officers on duty to obtain necessary information for fulfilling daily duties;
- Ensure all information inserted in Crew planning system is accurate, precise and legal.
- At least 5 years of professional experience (preferably in aviation or maritime);
- Ability to react quickly and to take responsibility;
- Very good English (both: written and spoken), good Latvian and Russian language knowledge;
- Stress resistant and mature personality who possess high preciseness and accuracy;
- Positive personality with analytical view to the whole picture while keeping ability seeing the details;
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Previous work experience in crew planning or crew support;
- Good knowledge of Amadeus reservation system.
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, sponsored lunch, etc.);
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits.
- Work is organized in shifts (8, 10- and 12-hour shifts). Night shifts (5 per month) are applicable.
Please send your CV and application till 14th of December, 2018 with note “Crew Support Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org