Operations Control Center (OCC) officers are responsible for operational control of day to day flight operations. They are like pilots on the ground: they prepare flight plans, analyze and evaluate meteorological information, analyze airports conditions, amount of fuel required, etc.
Crew planning team (long term planners, dispatchers and crew support specialists) are there to take care of each individual - pilots and cabin crew members - individual work schedule according to aviation regulations.
OCC, Crew Control Officers and Crew Support Specialists form the 24/7 operational team.
CREW CONTROL OFFICER
Crew Control Officer's main role is to ensure that all information entered in the Crew Planning system is accurate, precise, and legal; check flight coverage and follow crew member flight duty and rest period legality in accordance with SmartLynx Airlines Operations Manual Part A, Part D, NCC Manual; control e-mail flow and respond to each individual accordingly, etc.
Main duties include:
- To check flight coverage for upcoming 72-hour period;
- Ensure crews legal flight duties and rest periods in accordance to aviation rules;
- Insert information into the system accurately and precisely while ensuring its legality;
- Complete all necessary arrangements and use all available communications to fulfil operational needs.
- At least 5 years of professional experience (preferably in aviation or maritime);
- Ability to react quickly and to take responsibility;
- Very good English (both: written and spoken), good Latvian and Russian language knowledge;
- Stress resistant and mature personality who possesses high preciseness and accuracy;
- Positive personality with analytical view to the whole picture while keeping their ability to see the details;
- Well developed communication skills.
- Previous experience in crew planning or crew support .
- Attractive compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly subsidised lunch, sports activities, etc.)
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Monthly hourly rate up to EUR 8.13/h gross based on previous experience and education.
- Work is organized in shifts (12 hour shifts). Night shifts (5 per month) are applicable.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com with note “Crew Control Officer” by 30-APR-2019.