IT ADMINISTRATOR / DATABASE INTEGRATION ENGINEERMain role:
IT Administrator part
IT Administrator is ultimately responsible for data base servers and central data storage. Works together with IT team and partly responsible for Active Directory, server infrastructure, perimeter security and company’s business applications.
Database Integration part
IT Data Integration Engineer responsible for integration of data from a variety of different sources. Develop data warehouse by creation and modification of data models. Works together with other IT administrators to ensure a stable processing environment.
- Perform preventive actions for mitigation of errors and downtime risks of Databases, Data Storages (IS). Perform problems’ and incidents’ registration by making documentation and checking IS's further functionality. Perform analysis and assessment of problems’ and incidents’ reason(s), including outsourced services and by consulting with hardware and software suppliers;
- Develop and support Pentaho/ETL processes, create and modify data models;
- Perform activities regarding technical documentation, including installation and recovery parts;
- According to IT department strategy and working plans - provide upgrades and patching of Firmware, OS, DBMS and applications under his/her responsibility.
- University degree in IT engineering or relevant field (could be unfinished studies);
- At least 3-year experience in IT field;
- Knowledge of system administration of MS Windows OS and UNIX/LINUX OS, experience in VMWARE virtual environment is preferred;
- Knowledge of centralized disk storage technologies, experience in NetApp technology is preferred.
- Knowledge of Firewall administration, experience in Sophos technology is preferred;
- Knowledge of DBA (MS SQL, Oracle);
- Proficiency in SQL and query optimization;
- Experience with Data Integration tools: Pentaho DI (aka Kettle);
- Data Warehouse modelling;
- ETL processes development, deployment and support;
- Experience in building BI models;
- Skills and ability to get result in case of technical problems;
- Good English, Latvian and Russian language skills.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Attractive compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly sponsored lunch, etc.);
- Monthly salary of minimum EUR 2000 gross based on previous experience and education.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com with note “IT Administrator” by 09-JUN-2019.