CREW PLANNING SPECIALIST
Main duties include:
- Ensure that crew activities are scheduled in a timely, efficient and effective manner and according to OM-A and Network Control Centre (NCC) Manual;
- Prepare and distribute long term rosters for crew members;
- Ensure all information inserted in RAIDO system is accurate, precise and legal;
- Ensure planning of line training in long term;
- If requested by Direct Supervisor, prepare overview reports;
- In co-operation with Crew Training Department amend training schedules if necessary, as per operational requirements;
- To check and approve cabin crew vacation applications, to follow on number of accrued vacation days and take necessary actions to ensure adequate number of accrued vacation days for each cabin crew member.
- Graduated from university;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline Operations or related fields will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in crew scheduling will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- Proficient skills with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English, Latvian and Russian language skills;
- Understanding of crew planning process.
- Attractive compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly subsidised lunch, sports activities, etc.)
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Monthly salary of minimum EUR 1250 gross based on previous experience and education.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with note “Crew Planning Specialist” by 31-MAR-2019.