BRAND AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Main duties include:
- Responsible for external and internal image/brand of the SmartLynx Airlines;
- Proactively promotes SmartLynx Airlines services in existing marketing channels, constantly searching for new channels;
- Proactively promotes Employer Brand of SmartLynx Airlines;
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities;
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation;
- Develop and maintain external information resources – Web page, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Develop and maintain internal information flow – Intranet, News letters;
- Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, portfolio, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, and photographs;
- Participate in Customer surveys, gather and present results;
- Responsible for Corporate style and design in the Company’s Presentations, Job advertisements, Sales proposals, Corporate gifts, anniversary gifts;
- Assist other departments in creation of Visual Materials, Presentations and video materials;
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations;
- Manage SmartLynx Airlines On-board Magazine project.
- University degree in PR or relevant field;
- Previous experience in PR or Marketing field at least 2 years;
- Good English, Russian, Latvian language and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to manage multiple activities;
- Computer graphic skills (Illustrator, Photoshop) or Web page administrations skills (will be considered as advantage).
- Attractive compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly subsidised lunch, sports activities, etc.)
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Monthly salary up to EUR 3000 gross based on previous experience and education.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com with note “Brand and Communication Manager” by 17-MAR-2019.