JUNIOR LAWYER: Tallinn, Estonia
- Preparation and circulation of daily legal documents (responses to claims, letters, documents to partners, clients, authorities, employees, registries, etc.);
- Evaluation of legal acts and court practice;
- Cooperation with authorities;
- Representation of the company before authorities, clients, partners, etc.;
- Document archiving;
- Assess and process passenger claims according to company’s guidelines;
- Reply enquiries from passengers in a timely manner;
- Other legal assistance as may be required or necessary.
- At least 1-year work experience in a capacity of company’s Legal Assistant / Junior Lawyer / Lawyer (aviation sector would be considered as an advantage);
- High sense of responsibility, confidentiality and loyalty;
- Excellent communication, argumentation and cooperation skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written Estonian and English;
- Ability to make decisions and work in a stressful environment;
- Good interpersonal skills with service attitude, numeric sensitive and attentive to details;
- Good analytical skills and creative approach to solving legal issues;
- Tendency to constantly improve knowledge and professional skills;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia;
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits.
- Monthly salary of minimum EUR 910 gross.