OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (TEMPORARY CONTRACT)
Main role: Office Administrator is the face of the company and is the first person who greets our employees, partners and guests.
- Manage e-mails, phone calls, and postal correspondence;
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials;
- Coordinate, register, maintain and systemize company’s agreements with suppliers and other partners (including electronic system);
- Greet visitors and callers, direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs, and communicate verbally and in writing to provide information;
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers or supervisors, organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and other arrangements;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Control the company’s employees’ ID and proxy cards issue / timely exchange / cancelation processes in appropriate electronic programs.
- Relevant education (Office management, Human Resources, etc.) or last year student;
- Strong communication and adaptation skills;
- Caring and service-oriented attitude toward employees and clients;
- Ability to follow confidentiality;
- Problem-solving skills to come up with solutions for service-related issues affecting internal and external clients;
- Proficient with MS Office programs;
- Excellent English, Latvian and Russian language skills (both written and spoken);
- Preciseness and willingness to take responsibility;
- Time organization skills and ability to set priorities
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly-subsidized lunch, etc.);
- Aviation industry related benefits.
- Monthly salary of EUR 1100 gross.
- Please send your application via email to email@example.com with note “Office Administrator” by 16-AUG-2019.