JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (part time, temporary contract)
Main duties include:
- Shadow members of the Accounting team as they perform their duties;
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
- Update accounts payable, perform and check reconciliations;
- Data entry and filling;
- Assist with other projects if necessary.
- University student (Finance or related field);
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP);
- Ability to produce quality work under a strict deadline;
- Organized, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to collaborate with a team to complete tasks;
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Part time position – you can easily combine work with studies;
- Temporary contract (for 1 year) with possibility to extend the term in case of great cooperation;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly sponsored lunch, etc.);
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Monthly salary up to EUR 600 gross (for part time) based on previous experience and education.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com with note “Junior Accountant” by 30-APR-2019.