HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Main duties include:
- Maintain and control Personnel Record keeping;
- Participate in Personnel Recruitment projects;
- On-boarding / Off-boarding of employees;
- To follow changes in departments’ structure and make necessary changes in manuals, structure drawings and intranet;
- Keep intranet up to date in regards of Human Resources matters;
- Participate in personnel evaluation, motivation and internal communication processes;
- Identify training needs and organize necessary trainings according to budget;
- Assist to Human Resources Manager when necessary;
- Substitute Office Administrator and Human Resources department employees when necessary.
- Positive experience in Human Resources at least 2 years;
- Good understanding and knowledge of Latvian Labor law and Human Resources processes;
- University degree in Human Resources, Law or related studies (can be last year student);
- Very good Latvian and English language skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills;
- Accurate, representable, self-disciplined and goal-oriented personality;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once;
- Previous work experience in designing corporate training events will be considered as an advantage.
- Attractive compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly subsidised lunch, sports activities, etc.)
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Monthly salary range of EUR 1200 - EUR 1300 gross based on previous experience and education.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with note “HR Specialist” by 28th of February, 2019.