SmartLynx Airlines is an established ACMI operator, respected by major airlines in Europe and around the world.
We are continuing to expand, and are looking for experienced CAPTAINS and FIRST OFFICERS who would like to join our multi-cultural team.
- travel to/from bases for operational needs;
- minimum 4* accommodation (while on base) or housing allowance;
- a block of consecutive days off;
- opportunities for experienced First Officers for fast-track Command upgrade.
Candidates for direct entry shall have:
- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license, and
- Valid and current ME-IR, and
- At least ICAO level 4 English proficiency, and
- Valid EASA Part-MED certificate class 1*, and
- Valid A320 type rating in license with:
- at least 500 block hours as PIC on A320 type for Captains with total flight time 3500 BLH;
- at least 2000 block hours on A320 type for First Officers;
- OR non type-rated Captains with total flight time at least 3500 block hours with 1500 BLH on PIC (on aircrafts over 21t).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates close to these requirements can also apply for further review.
Please apply your CV data using Pilot CV form!
Please note that if you`re a Cadet pilot interested in SmartLynx Training Centre (ATO), please apply via:
Assessments to be done throughout September`2018 - March`2019
Assessment time schedule:
- 14-Sep-2018 Amsterdam (NL)
- 12/13-Oct-2018 Amsterdam (NL)
- 13/14/15-Dec-2018 Amsterdam (NL)
Company Conversion course dates (these dates may be subject to change):
- TO BE ANNOUNCED!
NB! Please note that non-EU citizens are also welcome to apply. For any questions: email@example.com
*If you are not holding EASA certificate – please do not hesitate to write an email. We are ready to assist you.