Cabin Crew's job is more of a lifestyle. It means hard work, dedication and professionalism around the clock and around the globe. Our Crew members provide excellent customer service; they strive to make the flying experience a pleasant one for the passengers ensuring their comfort and safety troughout the flight.
Recruitment is open for Senior Cabin Crew operating worldwide.
Senior Cabin Crew Member
- At least 1-year experience as Senior Cabin Crew Member on Airbus 320/321
- Valid CCA in accordance with EASA Aircrew Regulation Part-CC
- People management skills coupled with strong communication and adaption skills
- Caring and service-oriented attitude toward employees and clients
- Excellent English language skills (other languages will be considered as an advantage)
- Mature personality and ability to solve complicated situations both in a team and with passengers
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Graduation from high school
- Valid passport without limitations
- Clean Criminal Record
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and night hours
- Availability to take long-term duty trips
- No visible tattoos and/or piercings
- Minimum arm reach of 210 cm
- Set an appearance and attitude example
- Acting accordingly to the Cabin Crew Manual, complete relative paperwork
- Communicating in a good and polite manner with passengers and crew on board
- Supervise and coordinate Cabin Crew members work during the flight, including mentoring and assisting
- Supervise and coordinate passenger and crew in-flight service; do the service according to high service standards and Service Manual
- In cooperation with commander take responsibility for the team during the flight and Layovers
- Follow discipline issues within a team during flight
- Supervise, train and coach trainees during familiarization flights and line checks when assigned
- Ensuring safety procedures as per manual
- Assisting passengers who require special attention
Remuneration and bonuses:
- Revealed during info day and interviews
Please send your application via email to email@example.com with mandatory note of position till 31st of October, 2018.
*Meanwhile you can find out more about SmartLynx Cabin Crew work here.